عنوان مقاله [English]
Selection of enterprise resource planning systems is considered a crucial management decision due to the high costs of purchase and implementation processes and the complexity of implementing a new system. The present study aimed to define and select resource planning system and rank the factors affecting the deployment using fuzzy multi attribute decision making approach. From the viewpoint of the nature of the research question and purpose, the present study is an applied research and from the viewpoint of data collection, it is a survey. The statistical population consisted of the managers and technicians of the related industries.Based on Morgan’s standard table, 226 people were selected as the research sample by simple random sampling. Data analysis was performed using fuzzy TOPSIS technique.The factors influencing the selection and implementation of enterprise resource planning systems were identified as (infrastructure, economic development, the production, the regional success and regional instruments, computer culture, organizational size, management commitment and process reengineering). After reviewing the applications and enterprise resource planning systems, seven systems which have better performance and availability were elected. The results suggest that three priority enterprise resource planning systems whose weights are close together include: Oracle system with the highest weight (0.6960), the system QAD (0.6181), and the PeopleSoft (0.5978). Lawson system, J.D. Edwards’s system, SAP system, and Bann system are placed in the subsequent ranks
- Arun, M., & Derrick, D. (2012). The Influence of ERP System Implementation on the Operational Performance of an Organization, International Journal of Information Management, Vol.32, pp.24-34.
- Bradley J. (2008). Management Based Critical Success Factors in the Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 9, 175-200.
- Cebeci U. (2009). Fuzzy AHP-Based Decision Support System for Selecting ERP Systems in Textile Industry by Using Balanced Scorecard. Expert Systemswith Applications, 36(5), 8900-8909.
- Celik M. (2009). Application Structuring Fuzzy Integrated Multi–Stages Evaluation Model on Academic Personnel Recruitment in MET Institutions. Expert Systems with Applications: An International Journal.
- Dad, A., Ghobaei Araei, M., & Modiri, N. (2011). Engineering of Organizational Resource Planning System. Tehran: Mehregan Ghalam, (In Persian).
- Estedlal, M. M., Chamani, M., Sohrabi, M. (2013). Introducing and Reviewing some of the Methodologies for Selection an Organization Resources Planning System (ERP). Sixth Conference of the Electronic Administrative System, (In Persian).
- Euripidis, L., & Fotini, M. (2012). ERP & E-Business System Development, Innovation & Business Performance-An Empirical Investigation. 45th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Huang, Zh. (2008). ERP Implementation Issues in Advanced and Developing Countries. Business Process Management Journal, 276-284.
- Ketabi A. (2009). The Feasibility Study of Management Information System Implementation at Iranian Oil Company Health Care Organization. Master's Thesis, Tehran: Islamic Azad University, (In Persian).
- Mohammad Beygi, N., amalian, a. R., & Yagubi, N. M. (2013). Evaluation of the Effects of Establishment of Organizational Resources Planning System on the Organizational Innovation. Management Researches, 20, (In Persian).
- Nah, F. F. H., & Lee-Shang Lau, J. (2001). Critical Factors for Successful Implementation of Enterprise Systems. Business Process Management Journal, 285-296.
- Rezaeian, A. (2013). Information Management System (Information Modeling). Tehran: Samt, (In Persian).
- Ruhani, S., & Zareh, M. (2011). Implementation Options for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems. Virtual Systems Processing Company, (In Persian).
- Saleh, M. (2012). Evaluating the Impact of the Implementation of the Organization Resource Planning System (ERP) and Organizational Performance in Isfahan Steel Co. Master,s Thesis, Sistan and Baluchestan: Sistan and Baluchestan Univercity, (In Persian).
- Sarlak, M. A., Farati, H. (2012). Advanced information management systems. Tehran: Payam Noor university, (In Persian).
- Wagner, E., & Newell S. (2006). Repairing ERP: Producing Social Order to Create a Working Information System. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 42(1), 40-57.
- Zare, M. A., & Ruhani, S. (2007). Cost Model for Life Cycle of Organizational Resource Planning Systems. Takfa, 5(34), 140-145, (In Persian).