عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of the present study is to examine the relationship between social capital and knowledge management with entrepreneurial orientations of Isfahan Tile company staff. The research method was descriptive- correlational. The statistical population included 420 staff members of Isfahan Tile Company, from among whom 200 employees were selected as the research sample by simple random sampling based on kerjsi and Morgan (1970) Table. For data collection, Nahapiet and Ghoshal's social capital questionnaire (1998), Fung and Choii's knowledge management questionnaire (2009), and Samad Aqaei's entrepreneurship questionnaire (1998) were used. The data were analyzed through the use of Pearson correlation coefficient and structural equation modeling. The results showed that there is a significant positive relationship between social capital and its dimensions (cognitive, structural, and communication) with entrepreneurial orientations. Also, there is a meaningful positive relationship between knowledge management and some of its dimensions such as acquisition, creation, saving, and distribution of knowledge with entrepreneurial orientations. The result of the structural equation modeling showed that social capital directly affects entrepreneurial orientations by 0.52 and knowledge management indirectly affects them by 0.19.
- Alvani, M., Abdollahpur, M. (2008), “The role of social capital in entrepreneurship”, Message from management, N 27, 5-26.
- Taslimi, M., Ashna, M, Monavarian, A. (2006), “Examine the relationship between social capital and Intrapreneurship”, Journal of Management Culture, V 4, N 14, 27-56.
- Rabie, A., Sadeghzade, H. (2012), “Examine the relationship between social capital and entrepreneurship”, Scientific Journal of Social Welfare, V 11, N 41, 191-221.
- Zali, M., Madhushi, M., Kordnaeij, A. (2007), “Evaluation of students' entrepreneurial characteristics (Case study: Mazandaran University)”, Management Supplement, V 11, N 55, 81-113.
- Shokrolahi, J. (2013), “The relationship between social capital and knowledge management with a focus on entrepreneurial employees Isfahan Tile Industries, Thesis Masters of Educational Administration Islamic Azad University (Khorasgan)”, Faculty of Education and Psychology.
- Samadaghayi, J. (1999), “Entrepreneurial organizations”, Tehran, Publishing Center State Management Training Center.
- Faghihi, A., Feyzi, T. (2006), “Social Capital: A New Approach in Organization”|, Management Knowledge, V 19, N 72, 23-46.
- Ghaderi, A. Karimzadeh, S., Nazem, F. (2010), “Examine the relationship between knowledge management and organizational health and employee entrepreneurship in the Social Security Organization”, Journal of Social Research, V 3, N 9, 89-115.
- Madhushi, M., Sadati, A. (2011), “To evaluate the effectiveness of management knowledge on entrepreneurship case study of small and medium businesses in East Mazandaran”, Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, V 12, N 3, 7-26.
- Nasre Esfahani, A., Esmaeil Ansari, M, Shaemi Barzaki A, Agha Hoseyni, H. (2011), “Evaluation of organizational social capital in Isfahan service organizations (with the teachings management approach his works”, Journal of Applied Sociology, N 41, N 1, 107-134.
- Aiemmornsiriphong S, Piemyat S. (2012), social capital: Means of social safety net and social protection in thi communities.jornal of procedia Engineering. 32: 1152-1163.
- Castrogiovanni G J, Urbano D, Loras j. (2011), Linking corporate entreprene and human resource management in SMEs international jornal pf manpower. 32(1): 34-47.
- Chang MY, Hung YC, Yen DC, ND Tseng PT. (2009), "The research on the critical success factors of knowledge management and classification, framework project in the Executive Yuan of Taiwan Government", Expert Systems with Applications 9(12):5376-5386.
- Choi K, Poon S, Davis G. (2008), Effects of knowledge management strategy on organizational performance: A complementarity theory-based approach Omega. 36: 235.
- Danchev A.( 2006), Social capital and sustainable behavior of the firm Industrial Management & Data System, 106(7): 953-965.
- Elgar F J, Davis C G, Wohl M J, Trites S j, Zelenski J M, Martin M S. (2011), Social capital, health and life satisfaction in 50 countries. Journal of Health & Place.17: 1044-1053.
- Finn O B, Torgeir D.(2008), Knowledge, management in software engineering: A systematic review of studied concepts findings and research methods used. Information and Software Technology, 50(11): 1055-1068.
- Hughes M, Morgan R E.(2007), "Deconstructing the relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and business performance at the embryonic stage of firm growth", Industrial Marketing Management, 36: 651–661.
- King W, Chung T M. (2008), Knowledge management and organizational learning international journal of Management Science. OMEGA. 36: 168.
- Montoro S, Soriano D R.(2011), Human resource management and cprporate entrepreneurship. Inter national jornal of manpower 32(1):6-13.
- Peng Lin C.( 2011), Modeling job effectiveness and its antecedents from a social capital perspective: Asurvey of virtual teams within business organization. Journal of computers in Human Behavior. 27:915-923.
- Powhnall T, Lowson v. (2011), Emotional intelligence and entrepreneurial behavior. Jornal of enterprising culture. 13:295-331.
- Soogwan D, Edmund J, Zolnik. (2011), Social capital and entrepreneurship: An exploratory analysis. African Journal of Business Management. 5(12):4961-4975.
- Tajeddini K.(2010), "Effect of customer orientation and entrepreneurial orientation on innovativeness: Evidence from the hotel industry in Switzerland", Tourism Management, 31:221–231.
- Taleghani M, Asgari M, Aghajanzadeh Langerodi B. (2011), The Relationship of Knowledge Management with Organizational Entrepreneurship (The case study: Organization of Education in Mazandaran Province Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research. 1(8):885-888
- Yang J, Liu C Y. (2006), “New product development: An innovation diffusion perspective”, Journal of high technology management research. 17: 17-26.