عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
The study, has attempted to identify and rank the effective factors on man-power productivity promotion, especially in three general aspects (organizational, personal, and environmental) .In this regard, using the "Managers and supervisors points of view Cement company. ", 25 factors were identified that were reduced to 16 factors through a screening questionnaire. Internal relations of these factors were identified through the correlation matrix inventory and Analytic Network Process (ANP) was designed, The data were analyzed using Super Decisions software. This applied study was a descriptive one in terms of method. Reliability of the questionnaire was verified with regard to compliance rate of less than 0.1. Finally, after data analysis, environmental factors received the third rank after organizational and personal factors.
- Etemadi, M. (2000), “Factors in improving productivity in the industrial sector”, Journal of Knowledge Management, V 13, N 49, 80-98.
- Allahverdi, M., Farah abadi, M., Sajadi, H. (2010), “Prioritize the factors affecting the productivity of human resources from the perspective of middle managers Isfahan University of Medical Sciences”, Journal of Hospital, V 9, N 3,4., 77-85.
- Ben herison, K. (2004), “Improve staff productivity (system approach)”, Translation: Mirzaee, original birth and Shahgholian, Terme Publication.
- Parviziyan, K., Saremi, M. (2005), “Productivity and Information Technology in Iran: the industry”, Journal of Humanities teacher, special management.
- Khaki, G. (2012), “The research approach writing the thesis”, V 3, Tehran, Baztab Publication.
- Shirazi, A., Lajavardi, S., Lajavardi, M. (2013), “Typology of the efficiency of human resources policy” Strategic Management Studies, N 14, 75-104.
- Taleghani, G., Tanaomi, M., Farhanghi, A., Zarin neghar, M. (2011), “Evaluation factors for increasing productivity”, Journal of Public Administration, V 3, N 7, 115-130.
- Tavari, M., Sukhkian, M., Mirnejad, A. (2008), Identify and prioritize the factors affecting labor productivity MADM techniques”, College of Industrial Management, V 1, N 1, 71-88.
- Motakiyayi, R., Delangizan, S., Heshemi, R. (2010), “Prioritize the factors affecting labor productivity model Fuzzy MCDM, Case Study: West Regional Electric Company., Eighth International Conference on Management, Tehran, Ariana Research Group, http://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRIMC08-IRIMC08_018.html.
- Auzina-Emsina, A. (2014), Labour Productivity, Economic Growth and Global Competitiveness in Post-crisis Period. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 156, 317-321.
- Chaney, T., & Ossa, R. (2013), "Market size, division of labor, and firm productivity". Journal of International Economics, 90(1), 177-180.
- Hafez, S. M., Aziz, R. F., Morgan, E. S., Abdullah, M. M., & Ahmed, E. K. (2014), Critical factors affecting construction labor productivity in Egypt. American Journal of Civil Engineering, 2(2), 35-40.
- Li, X., Chow, K. H., Zhu, Y., & Lin, Y. (2015), "Evaluating the Impacts of High-Temperature Outdoor Working Environments on Construction Labor Productivity in China: A case study of rebar workers. Building and Environment".95, 42-52
- Linna, P., Pekkola, S., Ukko, J., & Melkas, H. (2010), Defining and measuring productivity in the public sector: managerial perceptions. International Journal of Public Sector Management, 23(5), 479-499.
- Saaty, T. L. (2005), "Theory and Applications of the Analytic Network Process: Decision Making with Benefits, Opportunities, Costs, and Risks". RWS Publications.
- Saaty,T.L. Vargas,L.G.(1982), “The Logic of Priorities: Applications in Business, Energy, Health, and Transportation, Kluwer-Nijhoff, Boston”,.
- Tuzkaya, G, Semih, O. N, Umut, R. T, & Bahadır, G. (2007), "An analytic network process approach for locating undesirable facilities: An example from Istanbul". Journal of Environmental Management, 14
- Ulubeyli, S., Kazaz, A., & Er, B. (2014), Planning Engineers’ Estimates on Labor Productivity: Theory and Practice. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 119, 12-19.
- Jung, D. B. (2015), Effectiveness of higher education to labor productivity. PEOPLE, 1(1), 1-22.